Monday, February 21, 2011

Food Choice

Just like Christine said, my food choices are based on my preference. I personally think that food in the US is all greasy and unhealthy. I did not hate it at first, so I kept eating American food for couple months. After a while, I realized how I gained so much weight. Since then, I stop buying food and started to cook for myself. I personally think that food in the US is not eco-friendly because the amount of food that they serve is too much. Also, by eating too much food, people tend to gain weight, and as a result people tend to rely on technology (i.e. cars) because they do not want to move.

I have consumed Japanese food and orange juice in the last few days. I think the tetra packs of orange juice have had the greatest environmental impact because I could have used Brita and could have drank tap water so that I did not have any trash nor waste resources. However, I think I do not waste too much food because I only cook the amount of food that I can eat them all. Also, I usually eat only two times a day, so my trash can does not get full for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment